Ranked amongst the oldest automakers of Japan, Daihatsu has made its name in the automobile industry with its wide variety of vehicles. The 2017 Daihatsu Terios will be definitely a great vehicle with many futuristic approaches that would edge past its rivals with ease. The engineers have planned to give their fans a treat of awesomeness combined with superb all round performances.
Safety comes first above all the amazing features. Driving experience along with design blends with this concept perfectly. Also, technological upgrades have enhanced.
2017 Daihatsu Terios – New Specs and Improvements
The 2017 Daihatsu Terios has improved radically and a lot of new features have been included in the new model.
- The compact design of the front end will remain intact but changes have been made on the headlight designs. The performance will also improve along with better illumination power in the dark.
- The bonnet is shorter than previous models and bumper design makes it captivating.
- Lightweight materials have been used to decorate the overall body structure. Use of aluminum alloys has made this car adaptive to aerodynamics.
- Wheelbase is wider and hence it will be more comfortable for the passengers to adjust themselves in the cabin.
- Interior specs include a lot of refreshing changes like revamped dashboard with the wider infotainment system. Touch screen display have many android apps support in them.
- Audio system with improved clarity and ambiance has been installed.
- Other secondary control features include electric steering wheels and heat control systems.
- For the comfort of the passengers, seats have been redesigned with new headrests in place and leather upholstery use will make your traveling experience unforgiving.
- Finally, air conditioning system has got many features, along with other climate controls.
Expected safety features:
The 2017 Daihatsu Terios promises to introduce a lot of new safety features for its fans. Also, the below mentions specs are only a possibility, the final draft will be revealed in a motor show next year. Fans demand:
- Cruise controls with adaptive features.
- Collision preventers
- Rear view camera
- Rain-sensing automatic wipers
- Drivers assist like parking assists and lane changing indicators
- Finally, pedestrian control alerts are also expected to be present.
Engine Specifications of 2017 Daihatsu Terios
The Daihatsu Terios 2017 is going to carry a powerful engine which is more economically valuable. The first engine is going to be a 1.3-liter four-cylinder variant that will produce 130 hp along with 140 lb-ft torque.
Also, the second option will be a 1.5-liter inline four-cylinder variant will electronic fuel injection. All the engines are going to be mated with five-speed automatic transmission unit. Fuel economy on city road and highways will be 32 mpg.
2017 Daihatsu Terios – Release Date and Price
The 2017 Daihatsu Terios is expected to be launched later this year. There is no official confirmation on this news as of now. Also, if at all the dates change, high chances are that they would release next year on Jan.
Finally, based on the trim levels and color choices, the anticipated price of this vehicle is $17,000-$21,000. A lot of new changes have been made of the price range is modest compared to all the new inclusions.